Turijobs utilizza i cookie e altre tecnologie, in modo che terze parti eseguano le funzioni in modo corretto e sicuro sul nostro sito Web e personalizzino il contenuto. Li usiamo anche per analizzare la navigazione dell'utente e per poter adattare la pubblicità ai vostri gusti e preferenze. È possibile modificare le impostazioni della barca per ulteriori informazioni sulla nostra pagina di informazioni sui cookie pagina informativa sui cookie.
Responsible for the management and coordination of all functions of Housekeeping, Laundry and the Maintenance of the property. To maintain impeccable levels of cleanliness and upkeep. To ensure cost controls are in place.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the entire operation of the Housekeeping, Maintenance and Laundry department and the delegation of duties.
• Provide strong leadership and is readily accessible to staff. Support a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service and cleanliness.
• Respond to and follow through on guest requests, concerns and problems. Ensure that excellent customer service is a hallmark of the Housekeeping and Laundry Department
• Maintain or exceed standards of cleanliness and a consistently positive guest experience as documented by the AA Five Star standards.
• Conduct training and coaching sessions on chemical and equipment usage, departmental policies and the various components within the Company Handbook.
• Manage the interviewing, scheduling, training, development, empowerment, coaching and counselling of staff.
• Conduct performance and salary reviews and recommend discipline and termination of staff when necessary.
• Prepare staff work schedules bases on present and anticipated occupancy.
• Consistently monitor and control all labour cost, achieving targeted payroll and productivity.
• Coordinated with the outside laundry cleaning companies to ensure that guest room linen, guest clothing and staff uniforms are correctly processed and returned in a timely manner.
• Manage operating expenses to minimize costs while still maintaining excellent guest services.
• Responsible for preparing and developing budget, forecasting and financial planning of the department,
• Monitor the administrative functions of the office to ensure accurate record keeping throughout the department. Maintaining inventories of amenities, chemicals and other supplies to ensure items are in stock and reordered in a timely manner.
• Supervised and conduct daily detailed inspection of guest rooms, public areas and back of the House.
• Ensure compliance with hotel’s Standards of Excellence, health, sanitation standards and regulations, to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
• Refer and follow up on maintenance issues with Engineering to protect hotel assets, ensuring a safe, accident free environment for guests and employees.
Laurea minima: Sin titulación Esperienza: De 3 a 5 años Categoria professionale: Executive residenza: UE
• Must be knowledgeable of Housekeeping Operations, and able to work under stress and deadlines.
• Knowledge of hotel systems (Opera) and Microsoft Office programs
Manage Supervisor housekeepers, Maintenance Supervisors and Porters, Linen Room Attendants, Room Attendants, House Attendants, Public areas Attendants and Turndown Attendants. Must be able to communicate instructions effectively to staff and create a safe and comfortable environment. Must balance constructive criticism with positive feedback.
Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English and Spanish - required. Must be able to read and comprehend basic instructions. Be able to effectively present information to guests, suppliers, clients and other employees within the organization.