Turijobs utilizza i cookie e altre tecnologie, in modo che terze parti eseguano le funzioni in modo corretto e sicuro sul nostro sito Web e personalizzino il contenuto. Li usiamo anche per analizzare la navigazione dell'utente e per poter adattare la pubblicità ai vostri gusti e preferenze. È possibile modificare le impostazioni della barca per ulteriori informazioni sulla nostra pagina di informazioni sui cookie pagina informativa sui cookie.
Are you looking to relive history and the extraordinary pleasures of luxury travel? Join our team as we embark on bringing the Orient Express brand back to life. Beginning in 2024, fully restored historic carriages/cars will return to the rails and we are seeking individuals to engage in bespoke travel experiences with a variety of iconic itineraries on the Orient Express – La Dolce Vita and our luxury hotel brands.
An exciting opportunity awaits as Accor is introducing new operations in Barcelona, Spain. We are seeking a successful candidate for the position of Luxury Travel Consultant to create memorable experiences with our guests. Our Barcelona operation will be an essential operation providing travel expertise for our Ultra Luxury and Luxury brands such as the Orient Express, Raffles, Sofitel and Fairmont brands.
Accor is a well-established company with more than 260,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 5,100 addresses established in 110 countries and a new Accor address opens every two days.
The Luxury Travel Consultant will be responsible to act as a sales, care and information resource and point of contact for our ultra-luxury trains and hotels. This role focuses on the handling of inbound customer related calls and emails; including creating new reservations, modifications, cancellations, invoicing and providing information.
What you will be doing
• Answer calls, emails and send appropriate follow-up information when required
• Facilitate bookings while providing the highest luxury service standards with attention to accuracy
• Organize and send all travel documents for bookings in a timely manner and communicate updates regarding all ticketing matters
• Coordinate experiences on and off board
• Quality control all bookings prior to issuing travel documents
• Follow-up with clients/agents for missing information required to send documents
• Demonstrate effective listening & selling skills and questioning techniques while determining customer needs and offer appropriate recommendations
• Assist with administration duties for private and group bookings as required
• Adhere to Accor’s sustainability practices
Laurea minima: Diplomatura Esperienza: De 2 a 3 años Categoria professionale: Empleado residenza: Provincia vacante
Your experience and skills include
• Experience in luxury hospitality, hotel operations, travel agency or customer care required
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills along with questioning techniques
• Ability to multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced environment, work independently and collaborate within a team
• Bachelor degree education or equivalent
• Highly motivated and results oriented individual
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and central reservation systems (Open Destinations)
• Able to work weekends and evenings, as assigned
• Attention to details and well organized
• Fluency in both written and verbal, English/French or English/Italian or other languages
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Tip: Use keyword search Barcelona
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS