Turijobs utilizza i cookie e altre tecnologie, in modo che terze parti eseguano le funzioni in modo corretto e sicuro sul nostro sito Web e personalizzino il contenuto. Li usiamo anche per analizzare la navigazione dell'utente e per poter adattare la pubblicità ai vostri gusti e preferenze. È possibile modificare le impostazioni della barca per ulteriori informazioni sulla nostra pagina di informazioni sui cookie pagina informativa sui cookie.
Do you want to work with one of the world’s leading airlines?
Are you German native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an International flying company where flying means a true pleasure.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
• Provide assistance to an international flying company that supports airlines all over the world
• Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
• Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
• Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
• Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
• Native or proficient level of German (C2)
• Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
• Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
• High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
• Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
• Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• Competitive wages and stability
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
• A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
• International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Laurea minima: Ensino Secundário - 12º Ano Esperienza: Não é necessário Categoria professionale: Empregado residenza: União Europeia