Turijobs utilizza i cookie e altre tecnologie, in modo che terze parti eseguano le funzioni in modo corretto e sicuro sul nostro sito Web e personalizzino il contenuto. Li usiamo anche per analizzare la navigazione dell'utente e per poter adattare la pubblicità ai vostri gusti e preferenze. È possibile modificare le impostazioni della barca per ulteriori informazioni sulla nostra pagina di informazioni sui cookie pagina informativa sui cookie.
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 80,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 50 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a German Customer Advisor, you will have the opportunity to develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the fast-growing and exciting start-ups in the American Tourism industry!
As a German Customer Advisor, you will:
· Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
· Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
· Proudly provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
· Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
We offer you:
· Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
· Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
· 2000€ Signing bonus
· Performance bonus
· Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
· Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
· Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
· Possibility to Work from Home based in Lisbon*
Laurea minima: Bacharelato Esperienza: Não é necessário Categoria professionale: Empregado residenza: Indiferente
We are looking for:
· Native or Proficient in German (level C2)
· Fluency in English (C1)
· Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
· Good writing skills are mandatory
· Availability to work in night shifts
· Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism representative is a plus
· For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Life at our company:
· Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
· Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
· We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
· New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.