Turijobs utilizza i cookie e altre tecnologie, in modo che terze parti eseguano le funzioni in modo corretto e sicuro sul nostro sito Web e personalizzino il contenuto. Li usiamo anche per analizzare la navigazione dell'utente e per poter adattare la pubblicità ai vostri gusti e preferenze. È possibile modificare le impostazioni della barca per ulteriori informazioni sulla nostra pagina di informazioni sui cookie pagina informativa sui cookie.
As a Customer Advisor, you will:
• Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
• Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
• Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
• Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
• Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
• Manage an individual ticket queue
• Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Laurea minima: Ensino Secundário - Tecnológico/Profissional Esperienza: Não é necessário Categoria professionale: Empregado residenza: União Europeia
We are looking for:
• Native or Proficient Italian (C2)
• Fluency in English (B2)
• Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
• Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
• Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
• Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
• Proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player.
We offer you:
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
• Performance bonus
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
• Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company:
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
• New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.