Turijobs utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti per migliorare la navigazione. Se continui a navigare, consideriamo che accetti il suo utilizzo. Puoi modificare le impostazioni del tuo browser o ottenere maggiori informazioni nella nostrapagina informativa sui cookie.
Armani Hotel Milan, 5 stars luxury hotel located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district, is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE BALANCE HOLDER to join the Finance Department.
• Control and loading of payments;
• Statement, overage and shortage;
• Checkout cash outlets;
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations;
• Filing of tax receipts and invoices;
• Officer Check Registration;
>> The search is aimed at candidates with previous experience in similar positions in the hotel industry and with excellent knowledge of English and possibly another foreign language.
Only the curricula of candidates belonging to European Union states or with a regular work permit will be taken into consideration.
Laurea minima: Laurea Esperienza: Da 3 a 5 anni Categoria professionale: Impiegato residenza: UE
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English and Italian;
• Excellent communication, organization and reporting skills;
• Excellent ability with numbers and arithmetic;
• Working computer skills and knowledge;
• Able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers;
• Able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure;
• A high rate of accuracy in all aspects of work;
• Ethical approach to work;
• Be familiar with tracking and analyzing financial data, organize it, and present it in a clear and professional manner;
• Be Deadline-Oriented;
• Support team to reach common goals and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees;
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe and preferably a previous experience in hospitality.