Turijobs utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti per migliorare la navigazione. Se continui a navigare, consideriamo che accetti il suo utilizzo. Puoi modificare le impostazioni del tuo browser o ottenere maggiori informazioni nella nostrapagina informativa sui cookie.
TUI MAGIC LIFE, brand of the prestigious multinational TUI seeks, for its resort in Calabria, the figures of:
- ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER for the 2021 summer season, to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently.
> WE OFFER:
- Important growth prospects within one of the most prestigious international hotel chains
- Full-time contract
- Salary commensurate by years of experience
- Board and lodging.
> DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Research new wholesale food suppliers and negotiate prices
- Calculate future needs in kitchenware and equipment and place orders, as needed
- Manage and store vendors’ contracts and invoices
- Prepare shift schedules
- Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed
- Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues
- Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menus
Restaurant Assistant Manager responsibilities include ordering kitchen utensils and equipment based on our needs, managing contracts and payroll and supervising restaurant staff performance. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests
Laurea minima: Formazione professionale Esperienza: Da 2 a 3 anni Categoria professionale: Impiegato residenza: Italia
Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry
Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
Good math and reporting skills
Customer service attitude
Communication and team management abilities
Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)
High school diploma; additional certification in hospitality is a plus