Turijobs utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti per migliorare la navigazione. Se continui a navigare, consideriamo che accetti il suo utilizzo. Puoi modificare le impostazioni del tuo browser o ottenere maggiori informazioni nella nostrapagina informativa sui cookie.
TUI MAGIC LIFE, brand of the prestigious multinational TUI seeks, for its resort in Calabria, the figure of:
- BARTENDER ASSISTANT for the 2021 summer season, to create a memorable experience for guests by maintaining a well-stocked bar
> Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver the company experience for guests
- Work with the company team to create the company experience for guests
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate
- Demonstrate company values when providing service and teamwork
- Ensure that the bar area is properly cleaned and well stocked with supplies
- Clean counters, floors, shelves and refrigerators; remove trash
- Check coolers and shelves to ensure proper stocking of beer, wine and liquor
- Stock bar with ice as needed
- Check for supplies such as sugar, salt, stir sticks, straws, napkins, etc. Requisition additional supplies as needed
- Cut fruit and garnishes
- Restock bar with clean glasses
> WE OFFER:
- Important growth prospects within one of the most prestigious international hotel chains
- Full-time contract
- Salary in line with national standards
- Board and lodging.
Laurea minima: Formazione professionale Esperienza: Da 1 a 2 anni Categoria professionale: Impiegato residenza: Italia
Linguaggio essenziale: Italiano - Bilingue
Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
>> Success Factors
- Attend to detail and ensure that data is accurate, work is thorough, and to the highest standards.
- Seek to understand the (internal/external) customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
- Share and provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
- Foster teamwork
- Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others.
- Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance to meet or exceed objectives.