Turijobs utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti per migliorare la navigazione. Se continui a navigare, consideriamo che accetti il suo utilizzo. Puoi modificare le impostazioni del tuo browser o ottenere maggiori informazioni nella nostrapagina informativa sui cookie.
TUI MAGIC LIFE, brand of the prestigious multinational TUI seeks, for its resort in Calabria, the figures of:
- COMMIS DE RANG for the 2021 summer season, to actively support the goals and objectives for the department
▪ Exceed Residents’ and Guests’ expectations in every aspect of personalized, quality, luxury, engaging and bench mark service deliveries by preparing mise-en-place in his assigned areas.
▪ Maintain a positive working relationship with colleagues to ensure a team orientated atmosphere
▪ Ensure all areas are maintained in accordance with Company policy, Public Health, Safety Management System (SMS)
▪ Ensure mise-en-place of waiter stations, food pass area, Coffee stations, buffets, condiments for service are ready before and mise- en-place ( polishing and cleaning) is completed.
▪ Commis de Rang is responsible to check the waiter stations, food pass areas, coffee stations, service areas mise en place prior to the service and after the service.
▪ Assist Chef de Rang/Demi Chef de Rang in opening and closing duties of the restaurants particularly at back areas
▪ Participate in Chef’s daily special briefings and take necessary notes to enhance food knowledge.
▪ Remain fully knowledgeable of all restaurants menus, dishes preparation and their brief history
▪ Commis de Rang must actively participate in all required trainings provided by the company.
▪ Welcoming the guests with a smile, address them by their last name, assisting them in seating, engaging and knowing personal preferences is a must for Commis de Rang in his assisgned areas.
▪ Except when assigned in In Residence dining, Commis de Rang position is not allowed to take any orders of the Residents and Guests unless a directive has been given by Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager.
▪ Commis de Rang must serve water, serve bread and assist in clearing and serving dishes at the table.
▪ Commis de Rang must follow the directions of Chef de Rang and the Demi Chef de Rang during service and preparations.
▪ Calm and professional approach is vital for communicating with Culinary team.
▪ Ensure positive and constructive comments from Residents and Guests are communicated
Laurea minima: Formazione professionale Esperienza: Da 2 a 3 anni Categoria professionale: Impiegato residenza: UE
▪ Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Resorts/Hotels or Cruise
▪ A Diploma in Hotel Management or Restaurant services for 1 year is preferred
▪ Working knowledge on point of sales systems ( Infogenesis), inventory management systems (MMS) and computerized reservation systems ( Avenista) is preferred
▪ Able to read, write and speak fluently in English
▪ One additional language (German, French, Italian, Spanish) preferred
▪ Good computer skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook