Turijobs utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti per migliorare la navigazione. Se continui a navigare, consideriamo che accetti il suo utilizzo. Puoi modificare le impostazioni del tuo browser o ottenere maggiori informazioni nella nostrapagina informativa sui cookie.
Hotel Sporting 5* (Porto Rotondo) is looking for a talented Spa Manager with proven experience in the role of a 4/5 star hotel in spa, excellent knowledge and command of languages, especially English, ability to coordinate the work team, predisposition to problem solving and customer management and to be in charge of overseeing all aspects of the operations of our beauty, health and wellness Spa.
>> Core duties include:
- Managing staff,
- Overseeing facility maintenance,
- Developing budgets and creating marketing and promotions campaigns.
- Supervising all store operations like scheduling, training, ordering supplies, opening and closing store and keeping a record of the cash register and cash deposits.
- Performing a full range of facial and body treatments while working as a primary aesthetician.
- Managed daily operations of the Spa including placing and tracking orders for spa supplies and equipment.
- Enforcing internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees.
P.S. Staff-related duties could entail hiring, training and scheduling employees.
In addition, you might interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with spa services and personnel.
Laurea minima: Formazione professionale Esperienza: Da 2 a 3 anni Categoria professionale: Dirigente residenza: UE
- High level of both Italian and foreign languages.
- At least 2 consecutive years working as a Spa Manager in similar structures
- Expert knowledge about different treatments within wellness environment
- Passion and devotion to your job.
P.S. All CVs must be sent including authorization to process personal data in accordance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679 - GDPR and will be used exclusively for the selection in progress.
The job offer refers to both sexes according to the provisions of laws 903/77 and 125/91.