Turijobs utilizza i cookie e altre tecnologie, in modo che terze parti eseguano le funzioni in modo corretto e sicuro sul nostro sito Web e personalizzino il contenuto. Li usiamo anche per analizzare la navigazione dell'utente e per poter adattare la pubblicità ai vostri gusti e preferenze. È possibile modificare le impostazioni della barca per ulteriori informazioni sulla nostra pagina di informazioni sui cookie pagina informativa sui cookie.
"DEMETRA HOTEL", a 4 stars accomodation in Rome' historic center, awaits to help clients enjoy a relaxing, entertaining vacation in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Our structure is located in the heart of the capital, at an ancient building in the historic district that was subjected to a careful and comprehensive restoration effort, turning it into an exceptional, welcoming Hotel nestled in Rome center that captivates its guests.
A carefully planned combination of historic and original styles plus prime quality materials embellished with fascinating furniture and warm colors, creating the venue's unique ambience.
Enjoyable and modern, it cleverly combines past and present to treat visitors with a one of a kind sojourn.
WE ARE HIRING:
A new Reservation Manager/Backoffice Agent bringing professional attitude and aiming to grow professionally within the tourism and hospitality sector.
The profile we are looking for should be good with numbers and know how to change hotel practices to meet commercial needs.
An important part of the job is to train the reservations' team to swiftly respond to email room bookings so that room inventories remain accurate.
The reservation manager ensures that the arrivals' checklist is updated daily and that inconsistencies are investigated immediately.
Communication with higher management to show that revenues and booking rates are being maintained efficiently is a must.
Results should be continually assessed by the reservation manager and changes made to the sales and booking strategies, if needed.
Laurea minima: Laurea Triennale Esperienza: Da 3 a 5 anni Categoria professionale: Impiegato residenza: UE
Linguaggio iimprescindibile: Italiano - Alto
The person in charge:
- Organizes the general manager's daily calendar, for example, as well as scheduling employee meetings and sending reminders to staff.
- Keeps contact with the central reservations department, deciding new rate plans and organizing promotions.
- Speak to local travel agents to arrange discount hotel offers for improved booking levels.
- Will work closely with the hotel sales team to change room rates depending on seasonal demands and revenue requirements.
This position ensures that sales strategies are adaptable to changing conditions, such as increased local competition or decreasing industry rates. He also will keep accurate records of bookings on the hotel reservation system and forecast likely revenue streams.
- Sales-driven mentality and be capable of keeping and updating inventories.
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to delegate work activities are essential.
- Our Reservation Manager also should possess a good awareness of industry standards within the hotel business, and ensure these standards are communicated to the team and consistently upheld.