Botones – Bellboy – Hotel 5 Estrellas Lujo
placeSóller, Illes Balears, Spagna
placeSóller, Illes Balears, Spagna
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 26 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, Mallorca is located on a cliff and surrounded by pine forests looking over the fishing town of Port Soller. Its 121 spacious guestrooms and suites, all with private terrace or balcony, enjoy stunning views of the port, the Mediterranean Sea and the impressive Tramuntana mountain range, a UNESCO Heritage site. The hotel offers three restaurants, two bars, two swimming pools and a Talise Spa. The hotel is divided into eleven low-rise structures ensuring that visitors experience a truly exceptional and natural environment.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Bellman position to join our Guest Service Department in Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
• To ensure all guests are given a personalised warm, friendly, courteous and efficient service at all times.
• To ensure that the guests’ needs are carried out from check-in through check-out.
• To provide a courteous and efficient services and maximum guest satisfaction to the standard required by the hotel.
• To unload luggage from cars and taxis of incoming guests.
• To greet the guest and direct them to the Desk Reception.
• To transport the guest’s luggage to his room in an efficient and courteous manner ensuring no damage is caused to the luggage.
• To load luggage in cars and taxis for departing guests ensuring a polite manner and a courteous farewell.
Laurea minima: Bachillerato/COU
Esperienza: 1 año
Categoria professionale: Empleado
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• Driving Licence
• Customer service experience in a five star environment in Front Office.
• Complaint handling/ Experience in a 5* hotel
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Ability to handle heavy luggage
• Able to effectively communicate with all levels of colleagues and Management.
• With pleasing personality
About the benefits:
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry. This includes a highly competitive salary and package, excellent training and development opportunities, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours and retail leisure discounts.