Turijobs utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti per migliorare la navigazione. Se continui a navigare, consideriamo che accetti il suo utilizzo. Puoi modificare le impostazioni del tuo browser o ottenere maggiori informazioni nella nostrapagina informativa sui cookie.
Located in the ancient Palazzo Molin, the building is a Renaissance jewel located in the heart of the Dorsoduro neighborhood. The Palace, which belonged to the Stucky family, hosted for many years the historic headquarters of the legendary Adriatic Naval Company. The interior décor has been designed by Dorothée Meilichzon, awarded as designer of the year at Maison & Object 2015, who wanted to celebrate the lagoon tradition with a contemporary flair.
A splendid intuition by the co-founders of Experimental Group, famous for the creation of some of the most influential cocktail bars and restaurants in the world, such as the cool ones in London, Ibiza, New York, as well as the legendary Experimental Cocktail Club in Paris.
Our new TALENTED HEAD BAR-TENDER needs to know how:
- Sell alcohol
- Tempting tipsy patrons to keep drinking is highly encouraged, especially when it results in big tips. At the same time, have to deal with any customers who have consumed too much alcohol.
- Refusing service, arranging a taxi or even calling the police may be necessary in such a situation.
- Keep careful track of tabs and ring up customers at the end of the night. At the same time, they have to keep the bar well stocked, pour beer or wine and mix consistent cocktails quickly.
- Checking identification before serving customers is a hugely important role bartenders fill.
- Finally, a bartender is responsible for her work area. The bar itself must remain clean and inviting for customers; glasses and utensils need constant washing.
Unfortunatly, we cannot offer accomodation to our employees, reason why candidates from the province of Venice will have more chance to get hired.
Laurea minima: Formazione professionale Esperienza: Da 2 a 3 anni Categoria professionale: Impiegato residenza: Italia
Linguaggio essenziale: Italiano - Bilingue
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Making drinks, possessing a large knowledge of drink recipes;
- Checking for proper identification;
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the bar area;
- Replacing kegs;
- Handling employee issues;
- Handling customer complaints and disturbances;
- Ordering supplies and alcohol and overseeing the workings of the bar area.
No licenses or certifications are required; however, if the candidate has attended bartending school, the additional experience on his resume may help stand out against other applicants.